12. AC/DC - Rock n Roll Train
When I was told that AC/DC were to be releasing new material this year I laughed with disbelief. "Pull the other one" I said, jokingly. "What, is it a joint release with Chinese Democracy?"
Egg, meet face. This is the lead off track from the album Black Ice, and is quite possibly the first ever music video created in Excel. Yes, the spreadsheet program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rebel Yell
Popular football magazine, When Saturday Comes, has a contest every year for non-writers to submit an article to them. There's a prize o...
-
I've never been to London Marylebone station. Granted, there are a fair number of railway stations in the UK that I've also never be...
-
The second weekend in November has always been special for me. It used to be a family tradition, when we lived at home. Going up to London o...
-
So, as I've been plugging for the last month, yesterday was Red Nose Day - the day we'd picked to attempt to visit all 270 stations ...
No comments:
Post a Comment