Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Year Ago

One year ago today I set up the Google Dashboard function on here to track the amount of views I get, where from, and which sites referred them here. I don't get nearly enough hits to do this once a week, but I thought I'd take a look back over the year.

Most Viewed Individual Pages
1. Red Nose Day writeup - 392 views (possibly due to the story on the work intranet linking to this entry and not the same one in my internal blog)
2. What If Joss Whedon wrote High School Musical? - 264 views (thanks to a link on a Firefly livejournal community)
3. Subways album writeup - 139 views (the first one on the web, I believe)
4. Red Nose Day pimping - 83 views (due to excessive promotion on Facebook)
5. Band t-shirt clearout - 49 views (same reason)

Top referring sites
1. funkymp.blogspot.com 360
2. today.intra.bt.com 257
3. facebook.com 225
4. community.livejournal.com 166
5. lorzy48.blogspot.com 106

Visitors by country
1. United Kingdom 2,079
2. United States 229
3. Canada 40
4. Germany 33
5. France 23

I'm well aware I'm probably the only person who finds this interesting.

No comments: