Saturday, January 17, 2009

Current Obsessions

Things I'm currently enamoured with:

Leverage. I haven't felt this excited about a new TV show since Veronica Mars. Think Ocean's 11 meets Robin Hood, written by Joss Whedon.

Rosie and the Goldbug. Like an unhyped Florence & The Machine. The album's caught me immediately; another three piece who sound BIG. Plus, Rosie's as cute as a bug, and the newsletters always make me laugh.

Rose Dougall. From Rosie to Rosay. I've been heavily into old-school Pipettes at the moment, and I'm loving Rose's solo stuff as well. Although this does mean I get rather distracted at the sight of polka dots.

Cadbury's Animals. Eight mini bags for a quid in Tesco's. Not only are they scrummy, but whenever me or Sarah pull out a monkey or a hippo, we must say straight away "I mock you with my monkey pants" in a French accent. Regardless of whether we're dealing with a customer/colleague/manager or not.

No comments: