Thursday, August 28, 2008

Connections

Got my first Planet Rock connection in ages today, and it only took two and a half songs - my quickest yet!

Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith
Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Next
Oasis - Little By Little
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Focus - Hocus Pocus
Sweet - Blockbuster

Eight songs, seven connected, one odd one out. The link is chain stores, the odd one out being the Fleetwood Mac song.

I will admit that when I woke up to the Bon Jovi track, I was hoping that it'd be a Buffy connection, but sadly it wasn't to be. Which reminds me, I must do my Doctor Who themed one. Any suggestions? I know what the odd one out will be, I'm going for Pink Floyd - One Of These Days as it briefly samples the theme tune.

2 comments:

a nest of vipers crawling out of your mind said...

problem is what would the theme be, who is almost too broad a topic, trying to figure a villains one, or like even maybe a actors one, too far apart, also too many of the villains are made up i mean werewolf

could be of wolf and man,
iron man for cybermen
but a bit of a stretch, as a far fetched connection

only obv one is virus by maiden for virus obv

Jimbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.