Saturday, June 07, 2008

Karma

Yesterday was not a good day. I left the house without mp3 player or PDA, and so consequently I spent a very boring two hours by the side of the A2 when my bike blew a hole in the engine. This means I need a new bike, and pretty much buggers up any fun for the next few months. When I finally got to work I found that the person who had agreed to buy my Isle of Wight festival tickets had backed out of the deal, and then I was informed that I was now under investigation for inappropriate call transfers.

Now, I'm a firm believer in karma. I believe that when good things happen, bad things will even them out (and vice versa). Given that all this had happened to me, I was owed a big favour by the universe.

So I gave it a helping hand and kicked a small child in the face.

No comments: